Saturday, February 24, 2007

just to let everyone know....


I have finally realized that its always nice to look forward to something. I don't know about everyone but with me it keeps me....me. For example every sunday my friend gint and my asian half kitty have breakfast at 10:30. I look forward to this so much and maybe its just because I love hanging out with friends but i guess when i have that meal with them for 2 hours on sunday there is nothing else that i rather be doing. ok i am basically in heaven.


so everyone look forward to something once a week whetther its time by your self or time with people you love those moments are what make life great


ps. task for the week research maui fever coming to canada soon ok it is reality and a half


pss. if your in the toronto area and love breakfast on a sunday morning come to the illc/maggies we would love the company

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I look forward to ACS200 to see you.
Brightens up my day