Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fleetwood Mac Set List 2009

It was really driving me crazy that some of my favorite songs are not going to be performed when I see Fleetwood Mac. I have learned to deal with that fact and move on to what is going to be performed at the show. On the Say You Will tour 2003/2004 this was the Set List


The Chain
Dreams
I Know I'm Not Wrong
Peacekeeper
Second Hand News
Destiny Rules
Never Going Back Again
Rhiannon
Come
Sara
Big Love
Landslide
Say Goodbye
Red Rover
Beautiful Child
Gold Dust Woman
I'm So Afraid
Silver Springs
Tusk
Stand Back
Go Your Own Way
World Turning
Don't Let Me Down Again
Don't Stop

I would very happy with this again!!! Almost the entire first side of Rumours minus Songbird I'll live. I am glad the Sheryl Crow thing was just talk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm going to study these hard, like an asian med student.