Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wolfman Jack..maybe better then Delilah







My father was nice enough to drive me back to Ontario's capital. He ended up staying a couple of days to complete some fatherly tasks. Luckily as a result of that Grace (my wireless radio)works perfectly. I have been enjoying 1150 AM Hamilton Ontario's Oldies station, which I highly recommend.

Not only do they play Melanie, but they feature the old recordings of Wolfman Jack. With his hypnotizing moans and the colorful characters that call in. The recording also include interviews with many recording artists in the 60's and 70's, and I he is the legendary voice that narrated American Graffiti. Now being a fan of Delilah for years its hard to say who just engrosses me into their radio vortex more. I will have to get back to you on that. To enjoy Wolfman Jack or Delilah here are their websites for you to also catch them on the radio waves

Lastly I have to say though listening to Wolfman Jack on Saturday nights from 6pm-11pm is becoming a highlight of my weekends.


www.radiodelilah.com
http://www.wolfmanjack.org/

kaitlyn lynn

No comments: